Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Just finished the Granny Square Quilt along. I was quite happy with it. I am glad that I added four more blocks. It will now fit a twin size bed.





I like the touch of red mixed with the pink and white. I picked this red up in Pennsylvania a couple of years ago. I have added this to a couple of other quilts and really liked it.

I also joined the Vintage Holiday Quilt Along starting August 6 th. I almost bought this pattern last winter and figured I had enough to do then and forgot about it. Now I can do it. I picked up the material yesterday. My grandson just broke my husbands camera so I can't take any more pictures now. My husband took mind with him to work and I won't see him until Thursday. Now I have to go buy him a new one since I let him play with it. I have been wanting to buy a new one anyway, one that takes good night pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment