Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Wednesday 14 November 2012

A very Productive day.

A very productive day. Last winter I cross stitched a few cross stitch pictures for Christmas  gifts. I got three framed today.

 
Not sure who will get this cute little one yet. It is called Be Merry.
 
 
I cross stitched three of these last winter. One for my granddaughter Lauren and one for her music teacher. She is learning the piano. She does a lovely job. Not sure what I will do with the third one yet. Here it is framed. It turned out really nice. 
 
 
I also finished my pillow for the Holiday Lane  Pillow blog hop.
 
 
I will be showing my pillow on November 27. Stayed tuned for all the beautiful pillows and I am sure there will be some give aways also.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Marla!! These look fantastic framed...you do beautiful work; you know.

    ReplyDelete