Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Tuesday 20 November 2012

My Free Motion Quilting Day


Well I just got home from a Free Motion Quilting class and we had a great time. My friend Connie from Shepody Mountain Crafter went with me. We learned so much and just doing this class at the Fabric Cupboard gives me so much confidence to do more. It was great. Here are some pictures from our day. This is a beautiful store with lots of great ideas and deals.

 
 
 
This is Connie getting ready for a great day. Here is the piece that we did.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece of free motion quilting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very happy with this class and feel that I can handle this free motion Quilting.

      Delete
  2. Nice free motion quilting. have you done any quilts yet? you have a nice blog i will try st stop in again tomorow to see the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete