Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Sunday 16 December 2012

Just came home from a Christmas Concert in Salem .  The children did really well. My four year old grandson started hockey this year. He had a hockey tournment this week end. Three games. They did really well.
 I also won the 50/50 at the third game and won $73.50. That was quite a surprise. My granddaughter Sara was there to buy the tickets and I told her I would share if we won. She was pretty excited.

 Sara also went to the Hopewell Hill nursing home with her grandfather to play for the patients. My husband said she did so well on her violin. She had a great time and the patience loved her.

1 comment:

  1. Hey marla...you should really share with your friend; you know...lol. The minister in Salem works with Merrill.

    ReplyDelete