Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Wednesday 13 February 2013

About a Quilt Along 3013

I signed up to do this little quilt with Amira from  Little Mushroom Cap. She is going to teach some how to make a quilt as you go. I am quite excited about this project as it will give me some practice on machine quilting on a quilt block from a smaller scale. This is block one. Maybe by the time I finish this I will do a bigger quilt on the machine.


It was hard to see the print of the fabric so here is a close up of the print.


On the 15th of this month we will be putting this first block together. Can't wait.

It is nice to get back at the sewing room. I am off this afternoon to visit Marjorie and Connie to see what we will be working on next.

1 comment:

  1. Maгvelous, what a weblog it is! This blog рroѵides useful data tο us, κеeρ it up.



    Visit my blog post :: Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete