Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Sunday 12 May 2013

I finally got all the Texas teardrops appliqued. It was time consuming and hard on the neck. I could only do a few at a time.



I will get up in the morning when my husband leaves for work and start putting it together before my grand son gets here. He is not a big fan of the sewing room for some reason.  Once I get this together I have to get at the 'Say it with Flowers.' That is coming up the first of June. 
Well today is my anniversary, 34 years. Not sure where the time has gone but hope there is many more  most days anyways, ha ha. I had to share the day with Mother's Day which happens every few years. One son no gift and the other son a gift cert for the Singers store. A start towards the new sewing machine that I have my eye on. Can't wait for the demonstration and sale on June 4th. I hope the price is right. Well time to call it a night. Good night. 

4 comments:

  1. Your Teardrops are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Teardrops and Happy Anniversary as well as Mom's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I wish you many more! Your grandson probably doesn't like the sewing room because it takes away his time with you! My little granddaughter wants ALL of my attention when we get together! She loves her Mimi time!
    I love these teardrops. Where did you get the pattern?
    hulseybg at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary. Your Texas teardrops are amazeing..

    ReplyDelete