Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Monday 6 May 2013

I'ts For the Birds.....Starting tomorrow.

Its For the Birds


Join us starting tomorrow for Its for the Birds. There looks like a lot of people joining so come and chear them on. Here is the list to check out.
Tuesday, May 7



Wednesday, May 8


Thursday, May 9


Friday, May 10



Monday, May 13




Tuesday, May 14


Wednesday, May 15



   Mary put a lot of work in this so I hope everyone is there. I will be posting on May 8th and you know me by now there will be a give away.

Now back to my busy day of gardening. I was just taking a break and now will go to the sewing room for an hour before supper. My husband is away until Thursday so am trying to get as much done as I can this week. So have a great day and see you on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment