Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Friday 10 May 2013

The cutest pillows....

These are the cutest pillows and was so easy to make. It is the last thing we made on our craft night. It is hard to believe it is time to finish up for the summer. Nest week we are going out for our last night. Thanks Connie, Marjorie, Rose and Judy for making craft night so much fun.


These pillows were well put together, a very nice clean and crisp summer pillow.


This one is for my friend for her birthday. The flowers I did with one of my stitches and is done in orange.


This one will go with my mother's Mother's Day gift. I hand stitched these flowers in black. 


Both turned out well I think.  Time to go and do some more cleaning on my mothers house. It will be nice to pass the keys over. This little pillow should look nice in her new place. 
Hope everyone has a great Mother's day. I am also celebrating my 34th anniversary on the 12th. I am not sure where the time went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment