Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Friday 14 June 2013

Lucky Week....

Well this has been a good week. I had a few wins. I am so excited.
First was a bundle of fabric from Madame Sam for my pink flower quilt that got most creative. So looking forward to receiving it.
Then I won five fat quarters from Mirror Ball dot from Mark. Almost forgot that I entered that one. I have it picked out and it should be on the way.
And today I won a Riley Blake Polka dot fat bundle from the Quilting Lodge on my Texas teardrop Quilt. It defiantly was a good week.

I did get together this runner for my granddaughter for her birthday. It was the paper piecing Summer Sampler with Jennifer of Edison Lane Quilts. Not a very good picture but didn't have my camera. I also pieced enough for one for my other granddaughters birthday in August but the outside boarder is going to be black with lime green polka dots.  I also started another New York Roundabout table runner for my daughternlaw's birthday the first of July. I hope to get them done this week. It will depend on how much my husband wants me to work this week. We shall see. 

2 comments:

  1. Sure was a good week. I won some MBD in Mark's giveaway too. It is fabulous fabric. Your runner is amazing. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your wins! Very cute runner - looks quite summery...is that a word? - well guess it is now :-)

    ReplyDelete