Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Thursday 1 August 2013

Hi everyone. Really enjoying everyone's Ho Ho Ho projects. Christmas is the best time for making wonderful things. I will be back on the 8th to show my pieces.

 I have the day off today and the trailer to myself. Yeah. Just finishing the laundry and then the sewing machine is coming out. Hope everyone is having a great day as sure as I am going to.

There is a few projects that I am a little behind in. My blocks for the QAL with My Little Mushroom Cap which is sitting here on the table ready for me to work on. I have my pieces for the Ho Ho Ho done, just a couple of little things to do to get ready. If I have time I want to get started on a Halloween quilt top that I am giving to a friend for Christmas that I want to get cut out. So I think I will have a busy day. Well I better get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment