Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Friday 15 November 2013

Glad to be back.....

Well I am back and ready to get back to making some wonderful things. Oh how I have missed my sewing room and crafting with my friends. Time to finish those Christmas gifts and finish my quilt that is in the quilting frames. I am on the half way mark.
I received a package of fabric in the mail today. Did anyone sign up for the "Sunrise Kona Sunset blog for Jan 6th-17th. After I signed up I realised that I needed a certain fabric and was wondering where I would get it. Living in Canada sometimes it is hard to find a place to order. I typed in Kona fabric and came up with this great sight in Ottawa Canada. Shipping is only $5.95 for under $150.00 and free over $150.00. Can't beat that.

It is beautiful material. Can't wait to come up with an idea for this. I placed the order Sunday night and I received it today. Fast service. Here is the sight in case someone is interested.  http://www.madaboutpatchwork.com/

While I was away sitting in a hotel room I finished this cross stitch piece. 


A nice little piece for a Christmas gift. So glad to be back and I will be posting Tuesday for  The Black Tie Boogie. Hope to see you there. 

4 comments:

  1. Pretty colors. Its fun taking fabric and creating. Let the fun begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the online store recommendation's great prices and so many current fabric selections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marla…are you in our rooster hop..? will you let Vickie know please…thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are home so that you can meet with us once a week for our therapy classes....wonder what the next project will be

    ReplyDelete