Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Sunday 12 January 2014

Snowmen Mini Runners

These are the snowmen mini runners that I got from Connecting threads during the Black Friday sale in November. What a fun little project to do and so quick. There was enough with a little extra binding to make three.  One for myself and two for Christmas gifts. I am getting a head start for next year. The larger one was the first one I made which I had made a mistake and made a 6" square instead of a five. I love these little kits from Connecting threads.
 
 
 
Well my computer crashed again. I was trying to find the mouse courser and locked it up. I shut it off and now have a blank screen. I used my new Nexus 7 to post the picture and now am typing this post with my husbands computer. For some reason I can't get pictures to post from his computer. The Nexus 7 seems to take good pictures as the lighting was poor. When I post my Kona projects on Friday I will play with the light more.
Its hard to believe that another week is gone. My son and his wife are leaving Thursday for their vacation so Owen and Lauren will be here for eleven days. Not sure how much I will get done as it looks like Lauren has lots of basketball games. That will keep us busy.
Going to start another Connecting threads kit tomorrow. I am anxious to see how this one will turn out. Have a great week ladies and happy sewing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment