Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy new year everyone. It's hard to believe that it is 2015. We thought it was so amazing to be the year 2000 and now it is 15 years later. Four grandchildren later has made it the best fourteen years ever.
The last year has been so many projects and can't wait to see what the next year brings. Some finished projects for the year 2014.










The sewing room is all cleaned up waiting to see what is coming up next. We have four weddings this year so I think I will start there. 
Also just got a new I pad so blogging should be a lot easier. Looking forward to the next two months of quiet and relaxing after such a busy year.
So wishing everyone a happy new year and look forward to seeing all the great projects for the year 2014.

1 comment:

  1. I just sent your picture of your nail polish quilt to my future daughter in law. I told her about it when she was here. Lots of great finishes this year.

    ReplyDelete