Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Friday 10 April 2015



 This Dresden plate quilt is finished. It has been awhile since I have worked on it. With going to visit my brother the first of March in Victoria and having the flue and cold for the last three weeks not much sewing has been accomplished.

I did a narrow floundering around the quilt and also on the binding gave it a different look. I just did meandering in the centre and a flower and leaf design around the boarder. Another project off of my bucket list. I will be keeping this one.





I received this quilt book in the mail today from Victoria Findlay Wolfe.  A give away that I had won. A beautiful book. She sure loves colour. I will enjoy the articles that is written  in this book and a couple of projects I will have to try.

 Thanks Victoria.

Well it is Friday again. The week sure disappeared again. Kids and grandkids will be down tonight. So off for a nice visit at their grandmothers. Friday night get together at my husbands mothers.

1 comment: