Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Sunday 26 April 2015

Folded Center Piece.


I was going to take a class Tuesday to make this Folded centerpiece but there wasn't enough people that signed up for it. So I bought the pattern and made it myself. I saved myself $40.00. More to buy fabric with. I really enjoyed making this. Would do again. A good project for using up lol those small pieces left over from other projects. You only need a piece 2 by 3 inches for each fold.

I have lots on the go and hoping to get together with Marjorie and Connie to work on a barbello project this week. Need to get my stuff ready for that. Also working on a few placemats. I should have them done tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I've never made one, but, I found one in a thrift store, and it hangs in my sewing room.

    ReplyDelete