Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Paper Piecing Class


My finished piece from the paper piecing class that I did at the Fabric Cupboard. I am glad I took this class. Paper piecing is so much fun once you know how to do it right. I used Batiks on this one.




This makes 2 5/8 " blocks. Very tiny. This kit will make three of these little toppers. 


This ruler and cardboard are an asset for paper piecing. There is a lip on this ruler that lines up with the cardboard that will cut to 1/8 ". Made the job so easy. This topper can work into a day project from start to finish. 


I also picked up this pattern. It will make 10 place mats and two toppers. This is my next project. 


A great class. I signed up for this class that will take place in a couple of weeks. These are beautiful. Looking forward to this one. 






No comments:

Post a Comment